The faculty team of LAHTM comprises of well qualified dedicated staff having rich industry and academic institutions experience. Tie-ups have been initiated with Leonia Holistic Destination – a group of hotels in the same campus to enable students of LAHTM to visit the hotels regularly as part of their academic on-the-job training, in addition to other star hotels all over India.
Chef Uday Jumde
DHMCT (IHM), B.A.
Has over two decades of experience in hospitality education in India and overseas. He has worked in numerous positions in hotel management departments in the Industry and Private Hotel Management Institutions.
- 6 years worked in abroad (Australia/Bahrain) with chain of hotels in various Food Production and Food & Beverage outlets in different capacities
- 9 years in the Hospitality Industry in different positions in Food Production & Executive Chef
- 6 years as a Principal & teaching Food Production Theory and Practical’s for BHMCT including Management subjects.
Member of South Indian Culinary Association
Areas of Interest in teaching:
Uday is interested primarily in areas of Food Production, Services Management, and Human Resources management, Sales & Marketing. He has been a guide for undergraduate students of Hotel Management studies.
Chef Dharmendar Tandurkar
B.Com, DHMCT, CCFP, CCF&B, CCBC
Sr. Faculty – Food Production/Bakery
- Has an experience of over 16 years in Food Production, Bakery & Confectionary in the Hospitality Industry & culinary training institutes.
- Food Production Theory & Practical
- Food & Beverage ServiceClinical Nutritious standards
- Food production operations including Bakery & Confectionary
DHMCT, B.A., MBA,
Faculty – Accommodation Operation Management/Front Office
- Worked for 5 years in the Hospitality Industry Including Holiday Inn group , Quality Inn and Club Mahindra hotels
- Worked for 7 years in Teaching in the Hospitality Educational Institutions.
Ms. Kamala Kanthi
F & B Service
- 14 years Industry experience with Family World
- 2 years teaching experience with Kamala Nehru Polytechnic Institute
Mr. Subhashis Ghosh
Faculty – F & B Service
- Worked with ITC Fortune Hotels for 4 years
- Worked in various Private Hotel Management Institutes for 9 years of teaching experience
in F & B Service & F & B Management subjects
Ms. Swetha C. Gupta
Faculty – Management subjects
- She had 13 years experience in the Hospitality Industry and Hospitality Educational Institutions teaching in the areas like Hotel Accounts, Hotel Law, Communication, and English Language.
Mr. H. Mural Krishna
Faculty – Computers
- He had 6 years experience in the Information Technology and Hospitality Educational Institutions in the areas of Computer applications both practical & theory pertaining to Hospitality industry.
Mr. Sumitro Roy
Faculty (Front Office)
- 3 years Industry Experience
- 2 years teaching Experience with Private Hotel Management Institutes